51 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 16, 2020

This place was on Westminster in seal Beach Ca

Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2020

I was at your Seal Beach facility this morning. I was there for over an hour and a half.

I did not have an appointment. Which I understand. So I asked the young lady that is drawing blood Aja, I asked her approximately how long was it going to take before I was able to get my blood drawn. She had a very bad attitude today.

The last time I was there she had a good attitude. Its obvious that your place over there is way understaffed. She was the only one drawing blood. So she was in a bad mood.

But she did not need to snap on me. And tell me that it could take quite some time and all I asked was approximately how long was it going to be. She started going on about people fainting,cant find a vein, she's got to take a lunch, she didn't even like me to tell her that one of your female workers there was telling other people it could take as long as 45 minutes before they where seen. She said they shouldnt have said anything at all.

She dont even know why they would say something like that, but I was just trying to explain to her of what I heard and nobody had told me approximately how long it was gonna take. Shes the only one doing the blood drawn. She was very argumentative this morning. So she was snapping on the wrong person today.

And every time I had something to say she got more loud with her bad attitude towards me. Also, she was so loud as I was walking out the door to the parking lot I can still hear her big mouth. You people really need to get more people over there to help. Ive been there two other times before in the past and never ever have I waited that long.

Unfortunately I had had to make an appointment for tomorrow somewhere else. Because I will not go back to that facility.

User's recommendation: She needs to be retrained and Customer Service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Quest Diagnostics Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Quest Diagnostics Cons: Bad customer service, Disrespected by employee.

Comments