I went in to Quest Diagonist to get a copy of my psa report after waiting 20 minutes with no one in front of me and only one person in the waiting room.The wantbe nurse (nurse Ratchet) was very rude, cold ,very unhelpful and refused to give me a copy of MY report.

This is not my first bad experince but every time I have been to Quest Diagonist. It is like they are afraid to help a paying costmer. I will not ever go back there ever again even if I was dying.

They are by far the worst medical lab I have ever been to.I would not send my worst emenemy to Quest Diagonist.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quest diagnostics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of quest diagnostics prostate specific antigen test and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Quest Diagnostics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned quest diagnostics prostate specific antigen test in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Quest Diagnostics.

Had an Experience with Quest Diagnostics?

Comments

You are suppose to get your results from your ordering physician not the lab. Quest employees are not privy to that information.