2.0

Needed an employment drug screen. Got all the paperwork and headed to the local clinic. The lady that does it is out to lunch or getting her nails done. Won't be back for an hour.

Visited another clinic after doing my due research on the web site. Found one that starts at 8:30am. On site. 1/2 our wait to be told they only do those tests from 12:30pm and on.

Went to another site ON THE SAME DAY. Waiting room is standing room only. Checked in and was told 2.5 to 3 hours until I would get this done.

QUEST... you guys SUCK!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of going to every friggin center there is. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of quest diagnostics test and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Quest Diagnostics needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned quest diagnostics test in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Quest Diagnostics.

Had an Experience with Quest Diagnostics?

Comments

Quest Diagnostics - Billed for unauthorized lab work Quest Diagnostics "Opened a letter today stating it was a 3rd. notice and is seriously late from Quest Diagnostics, it is a bill for the amount of $1462.08 for lab work that..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more