2.7
Additional Fees

I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked.

And now all of the sudden missing Estradiol one of the main 2 things I am working on isn’t done as it may be in the panel marked but wasn’t specifically circled. It’s been marked the same for months. See the picture it’s clearly marked and Quest says it’s not and Will not admit any responsibility. I just need the test completed.

My Dr. Does not want quest diagnostics to be used so he only has an account with LabCorp. Always been this way so he crosses out the lab name on the printed form and marks it Quest for people like me that Insurance requires them to utilize Quest or people that has to drive to far. But this is a normal task and has never been an issue.

If it’s marked it’s marked. Look at the picture.

Quest please don’t lie to your customers. It’s wrong and a mistake was made.

Review about: Quest Diagnostics Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Indifference, Lab service, Customer service.

Comments

Quest has become arrogant and don't seem to care about the clients anymore. Why are we allowing ourselves to be treated badly when we pay for the insurance that pays them ?

Jmn1888

Customer care said that it’s not what the doctor means to be completed. It was the same tests marked as the month prior and the month before that.

Marked the exact same way and the tests were ran and now all of a sudden it means something different??? Come on Quest Diagnostics just run the test.

Nothing has changed. I am left with no choice but to actually drive to LabCorp from here on out and file a fraud complaint with Medicare and Medicaid