Verified Reviewer

We had lab work done 9/2019. I called in 10/2019 due to receiving a bill that they had not sent to our secondary insurance.

They told me it would be sent and I had nothing to pay. Fast forward to 8/2020 we were denied service until said bill was paid in full on the spot! They refused to look into billing errors. Made payment because we had no choice.

Called cs and was told it should have never been patient responsibly and refund would be issued. Followed up a week later because still hadn't heard if it was processed. Now 2-3 business days turns into 4-6weeks. Requested a supervisor and was told none available.

One would possibly call me back if they had time and then hung up on. I called back again and again told no supervisors available maybe they would call back today. The rep mumbled something and I asked if she swore at me under her breathe.

The denied and got defensive. Still refusing to transfer the call.

Preferred solution: Refund in addition to better representatives and customer service as a whole. .

Quest Diagnostics Cons: Billing mistakes, Failure to fix the problem, Cold rude.

Location: 850 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17013