Verified Reviewer

2.7

I scheduled an appointment was there 5 minutes early. The tiny waiting room in the Medical Arts Building in Katy, Texas, was overcrowded people everywhere standing because there were not enough chairs.

All I can think to say is COVID!!! It was impossible to keep any distance other than about a foot and a half from every person in the room. It was a nightmare; I called them and said I would reschedule at another location because of how crowded their waiting room was.

The second attempt at a different location 1 week later: I had appointment went in to have blood drawn; I tested for about 12 things. There was one test that they were not familiar with.

They tried calling my doctor's office was not open at 8 am, and they explained their policy would not allow me to have ANY blood drawn because one of the tests they were not familiar with. THIS POLICY MAKES NO SENSE! I left the building, and I called my insurance asking for other labs besides Quest to have my blood drawn. I called the first place on the list, and they said they would have no problem doing each test if one is not recognizable and not understood, I can come back, but THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO DRAW MY BLOOD FOR EACH TEST THEY RECOGNIZED.

QUEST LABS does not care about the patient's time, and I can say I will NEVER use their services again unless I am in the hospital.

My recommendation is to go somewhere else, maybe a local lab where they have reasonable policies. Help the little guy out and stop feeding the large corporations with their restrictive policies money.

User's recommendation: USE SOMEONE OTHER THAN QUEST LABS.

Preferred solution: CHANG YOUR POLICY.

Comments

#1924316

don't bother calling its a phone maze! if get a rep they rude and most likely hang up on you.

very porrly trained reps, They dont know anything or transfer you. bak in pphone maze!

Quest Diagnostics Reviews