1.8

I have been attempting since February 2020 to have an outstanding bill of $556.05 resolved ( Bill#20006****) which was a routine blood test conducted on 1-23-20 upon the referral of Dr. Alexander Kogos/ Advantage Care, 4771 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY 10312, telephone #718-948-**** and fax#718-948-****.

At the beginning of November, 2020 I spoke to Natasha Marinas, Patient Billing Customer Service/Quest Diagnostics. She advised that a form would be faxed to my doctor at the above cited fax number. My doctor has yet to receive this form to correct the billing codes. My insurance of BCBS covers this routine lab test.

Today, I received a threatening letter from Credit Collection Services, 725 Canton Street, Norwood, MA with file#0808297**** demanding that I remit payment of $556.05 ASAP. I would appreciate your assistance in this matter. I have been financially hampered by COVID 19 and do not have $556.05 for this bill.

Please help me coordinate this bill with Quest and my doctor. Sincerely, Patricia M Marino, #347-562-****

Location: Staten Island, New York