459 views
Featured
2.2

This am my husband went into the TORRANCE/Madison location and it was packed with no Social distancing safe practices being employed or even requested . My husband , who is brave to the world , said , this place IS NOT SAFE and proceeded to notify our doctor .

I thought I might try later in the day as Quest has the most accurate test for antibodies right now .

When I went at 4:45 pm it was empty. Soon a nice lady came in but with no mask , which I was wearing and proceeded to check in at the counter less than two feet from where I was checking in on the computer kiosk . When I mentioned she was not wearing a mask and they were not mentioning this it was discounted as a lame shrug . I did not let it go and said , thats not acceptable and the way a person is forced to be less than 3 feet from the receptionist was not safely distance .

I was told

, if I didnt feel safe to go somewhere else .

Thats was such GROSS IGNORANCE I feel I must warn my neighbors about it .

Terrible management ,poorly trained people . Here is a pic to show you what to expect if you must go .

User's recommendation: Go to another location ... NOT the Madison location . Take a mask for sure !

Product or Service Mentioned: Quest Diagnostics Sanitary Conditions.

Quest Diagnostics Pros: Convenient location, Best test available.

Quest Diagnostics Cons: No safe distancing, Horrible customer service, No management there.

Location: 23441 Madison St, Torrance, CA 90505

Comments

#1961886

I had a same experience today at 10680 Jones Road, Suite 200 Hoston texas 77065

Approximately how many tissues did you need for your tears? Boo f'n hoo.

Quest Diagnostics Reviews