3.4

I didn't see the message on the screen regarding where I could wait. The tone of voice of the tech allowed me to determine my "obvious" oversight.

I was informed that Quest does not perform PCR Mandatory test (Pre-Procedure-form). This was for a Covid 19 test. I was informed that Quest does not perform this test. I would then have the choice of going to two Northwell lab hotspots.

Nice for a highly immune compromised patient--death or non-treatment for a patient who has had arthritis for over 51 years. I am writing to the CEO. Fat chance they will rethink their inhumane policy. I guess they would prefer having older people get Covid 19 and leave the hospitals in body bags.

Yes, one can always wait on a long line; particularly great for the New Rendition of even more contagious Covid 19. Way to go, Quest!

User's recommendation: If you need a Pre-Procedure test for Covid 19, you HAVE to go to another lab.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Quest Diagnostics Pros: Location only.

Comments