Verified Reviewer

2.0
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user May 22, 2021

It certainly isn’t “resolved” as this website states. No I never heard from Quest Diagnostics....

what are they going to tell me for a reason they stold 11 vials of blood from my helpless dad? That they are satanists and need it for their ... I don’t know ...whatever they do with it?! I’m still pissed as *** still asking around to why this has happened ...

and I’ve written a snail mail letter to the company in which I also have heard nothing. This place needs to close down. It’s just *** to steal someone’s blood like that...

and damn criminal. I want answers.

Original review updated by user Apr 09, 2021

My 88 year old dad couldnt urinate at his pain med appoint. So the doctor said to get a blood test at quest.

My dad is on hydrocodine for pain.

On day of appoint I drive him there, signed him in, and waited in the car for him - as per their covid rules.

When my dad was finished, he looked like a ghost... and when he got into the car, he tells me THEY TOOK ELEVEN VIALS OF BLOOD!!!!

I called his pain doctor, primary doctor, pharmacist... I asked every professional I could, the reason for this. No one has an answer, because there certainly isnt a good one.

When my dad questioned the nurse why she needed so much blood, she mocked him , telling him that hes a

Big Boy and can handle it.

Its not ok to steal blood from people!

11 vials! Ive had in-depth blood panels that didnt take a 11 vials.... and especially for the test he was getting it for ...its just wrong. Im sick of people hiding behind this flu, leaving older people without advocates...

who knows what goes on inside half these places.

No one is held accountable. Its so wrong.

User's recommendation: Run.

Product or Service Mentioned: Quest Diagnostics Blood Test Procedure.

Preferred solution: I want a explaination that makes sense. It’s wrong what they did.

Quest Diagnostics Pros: Close to home.

Quest Diagnostics Cons: Had no explanation for taking that much blood.

Location: 1702 North Woodland Boulevard, DeLand, FL 32720