I had blood draw at 1831 N. Belcher Rd. Clearwater,Fl. It was painful and my arm ached for several hours afterwards. Next day I had a blue bruise the size of a quarter surrounded by a large yellow patch. I've had blood drawn many times and this was the worst experience yet. I asked the lady what size of needle she was using and she dismissed it saying that this is the needle that they always use. I was surprised how fast she collected the samples which indicated to me that they use a large needle for their own convenience and to *** with patient comfort.

I will never use Quest clinics again unless someone from THAT clinic calls me and gives me an explanation as to why this blood sampling was so painful.

Thanks for caring,

Robert Cook

Had an Experience with Quest Diagnostics?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Quest diagnostics forgot but i didnt. Quest Diagnostics "just a reminder that many humans have only one brain and one blood type and many types of chemicals can distroy a human when humans are attacked by chemicals and..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more