2.6
Additional Fees

This comment is in regard to an experience I had at the Oak Lawn, IL Quest on Thursday 12/15 around 3:45.I was sent here by my doctor to pick up a kit for a stool culture, which was to be returned the following day once I followed their verbal instructions.

The main reception was somewhat professional. There was no one else in the waiting room but me. The other staff member was kicked back watching TV and shouting across the clinic to another staff member as I walked in. I have no experience in doing a stool sample and if I didn't speak up, no one would have explained anything to me!

The 2nd staff member was asked to get my supplies, so she had to actually get up and do work, and she shot me a dirty look. She just handed me the bag and said "Here." Period. Mind you, there are very specific instructions that she needed to tell me. Like one of the vials had to be frozen.

3 other vials did not. Then she continued to talk to the receptionist as if I wasn't sitting right there, and tried to be funny and referred to the fact that I would have to pick up my stool with "something" and that she didn't put the correct tool in the bag. I am furious at the lack of respect and dignity demonstrated by this employee. This is not the first time I've encountered poor service here.

The employees seem uneducated/disinterested/irritated and are never ever helpful.I will NOT be returning to Quest.

minxxy001 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Quest Diagnostics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Quest Diagnostics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, disrespected by employee and poor patient care. Author liked the most hours. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Quest Diagnostics and quest diagnostics customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Quest Diagnostics?

Comments