Under the current crisis your office on metro in ft Myers is a disaster. I had a appointment to get bloodwork done today.

I showed up and was greeted by a lady that told all of us in the hall to go downstairs and they would text us when it was time. I didn't have my phone with me so I said what do I do and that's when I lost my patience. If any business should know how to work under these circumstances it should be you. I ended leaving.

I go to quest at least 3 times and year for bloodwork but I will never be back. Nobody knew what the *** to do. You are either scheduling to many people or there are to many walkins. When your waiting room had 3 people in it and 15 people that couldn't get in you have a problem and nobody knew what to do.

This covid 19 has been going on for months now and you should have employees and policy in place to handle.

But god forbid big corporations lose a dollar. I always thought quest was a great operation until now.

User's recommendation: You have nobody that knows what's going on or no policy in place for the current situation.

Preferred solution: Fix your situation .

Quest Diagnostics Pros: Usually great.

Location: 1635 Medical Ln, Fort Myers, FL 33907